22 May 2014

By LORi Designs - Puddle Jumper Bonnie

Hi gang, Tracy here with today's BLD post.  We're one more day away from a 3-day weekend.  You know what that means?!  More time for stamping!! Can I get a woot-woot! Can you guess what I'll be doing.  LOL!  For today's card I used the sweet Puddle Jumper Bonnie to create a birthday card.  You can never have too many on hand.

 

You can find this adorable stamp, along with the all the other new cuties, HERE BLD Digi Shop.  Thanks for stopping by today friends.  Have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Woot! Woot! :D she is such a cute digi and I love how you colored her. Beautiful work!

Migdalia said...

OMG!! She looks like me....but my hair is not in braids..Way too cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*