21 May 2013

Tuesday Inspiration at By LORi Designs Digi Shop

Happy Tuesday Y'all!

I sure hope you had a fabulous weekend.
We had an amazing one...it started with the first Saturday my husband, Eric has had off in forever.  After working for Olan Mills Portrait Studio for nearly 15 years...they up and closed the studio and he is now jobless, so while we are walking through this storm or as we like to think of it a lil' drizzle...we are Praising God for the plans her has in store for us!
Sunday was indescribable. An situation that has given me much concern over the the last several, several years...I can now say I have peace about.  God is so Great and we must never underestimate His power! Prayers were answered!

Well, today is Tuesday and we all know what that means...Inspiration Time!!

Here are 4 cards by 4 of my amazing designers...

Anita used Lollipop Saylor

Stacey used Lollipop Tubin' Taylor

Sheri used Lollipop Watermelon Smile

Tracy used Sugar Sticks Girl with Kite

I sure hope you enjoyed seeing these cards as much as I like showing them to you!!

Thank you Anita, Tracy, Stacey and Sheri for designing them!

♥Blessings - Lori