05 November 2011

Saturday Girls and News about Katie

I love opening my emails from Emma and Inge each week!
The fact that their cards are going to be fabulous is a given, so each time...it's like Christmas or my birthday...a wonderful gift!!

This week is no exception...these ladies are TALENTED!!!

Inge used Puddle Jumper Harper
Amazing Inge...really amazing!
Thank You so so much!!
____________________

Emma used We Love You Mommy
an image I designed for Katie Renz
You can donate to Katie and her Family HERE and recieve this image or you can donate HERE for the larger bundle.

For those of you who are following Katie's Story...her husband posted again yesterday.
Be prepared...it's very sad.
I cried quite a bit yesterday and as I write I am on the verge now.
Please help us spread the word about these two opportunities to help Katie and her Family!

Thank You all for stopping by today!
Thank you for your prayers for The Renz Family and thank you for your giving hearts!!
I pray your Saturday is beyond blessed!

Hugs - LORI BOYD
___________________________

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww these cards are so amazing and so sweet of you.. I will put the Renz Family and Katie in my prayers...
thanks for sharing..

Shazza said...

beautiul cards Lori, have read Kevin's post today, I actually coloured the image last night to send a card to them but she will now never see it. I think I will still send it to the family though.
Thoughts are with you too as I know she was a friend
x