20 September 2011

By LORi Designs Halloween-y Treats and NEWS!

Happy Tuesday! 

I have some super fabulous, fun and festive creations for you...designed by the Super Sweet Lollipop Girls to share with you today!
Before I show our Halloween Treats...I wanted to let you know that we will be having a Blog hop on Friday, September 23rd starting at 8am and ending on Sunday at midnight to celebrate
By LORi Designs Digi Shop's 1st Birthday!!
YAY!
There will be prizes, special guests and FUN!
Hope to see you hopping with us!

Feel Free to grab the invitation below and help us spread the word!
Everyone is invited!!


_____________________________________


Lori
Who knew Princess Chloe (now available in the What's New Page) and Cowboy McCoy 
could double has Trick-or-Treaters?!?!!?

You can also add a trick-or-treat bucket to Lollipop Butterfly and she is ready to say BOO!
___________________________

Joni
Joni used Cowboy McCoy too and boy is he handsome with his polka dot "saddlebag" full of candy!
_________________________________

Frances
I LOVE how Frances thought out-of-the-box and created a wonderful Halloween-y scene with Lollipop Hannah (with Lollipop) and one of the Halloween Buckets and Hat!
_______________________________

Shelby
Our newest Lollipop Girl, Shelby Goolsby, used Witchy Prue and all her friends too!
She also used one of the Sentiments in the Halloween-y Sentiment Set: "Free Broom Rides"
_____________________________

Tracy
Tracy used Witchy Prue also...she a popular girl lately!! So happy you all like her!! :o)
___________________________

Sheri


Sheri used a few...Mummy Marvin, Princess Chloe and everyone's favorite, Witchy Prue!
She used a couple of the Halloween-y Sentiments too...thank Sheri!!

___________________________________

Colorful Hugs and Happy Day -
LORi BOYD

6 comments:

Trina said...

Happy birthday, BLD! This team always cranks out fabulous projects! You all make me want to paper shop; everyone uses such awesome paper to help showcase these great stamps!

Sara I. said...

Wow, not only are the images beyond adorable but the DT did a fabulous job making me want every single one!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! fabulous cards and designs awesome job, can't wait xx

Deirdre said...

Wooohooo Birthday hop... yipee.

Love all the amazing creations.

Faye said...

Lori , a few months ago I purchased a sentiments digistamp from you , but I can't figure out how to separate the items! I've also misplaced your email address. Could you help me out? Thanks

LORi said...

Thanks so much Friends!! Hope you all are enjoying the hop!

Faye- Thanks for your order! I print mine and then cut them out with scissors, so I'll have to find someone to tell me what to tell you....LOL!! I might be able to get one of the girls todo a tutorial on that!! Thanks Again!!
Big hugs - LORi