29 April 2011

In Honor of the Royal Wedding...

our Sugar Stick Bride and Groom Wedding Set will on sale for $4 all weekend long.




Please use this button below to obtain your discounted price
$4

This SALE is now CLOSED.
Thank you to everyone who grabbed the Wedding Set!!

Who wants to win a Wedding Set Image??

Here is a little fun contest to celebrate the Royal Couples nuptials....the first 3 people to post a
NEW, made for this challenge, card featuring a By LORi Designs image will win the Wedding Set Digi.

On your mark, Get set...GO!!!





___________________________________________________________
This CONTEST is now CLOSED
WE HAVE OUR 3 Winners of the Wedding Set Digi!
Congrats Angela - Jodi and Jenn!! 
Thanks for playing...I love your cards!!
I am pretty sure I have each of your email addresses but just to be safe...Please 
email me at ourboyds5@aol.com to claim your digi set!! 
YAY!!

1 comment:

Jenn Borjeson said...

hee hee I just HAD to do a princess! :) xo